Sunday, June 2, 2013

Phoenix to Flagstaff

We spent Wednesday and Thursday visiting with our friends Dan And Gail in Glendale, Arizona.  Dan gave me a Wade Miley Garden Gnome that will be making the occasional appearance in this blog as the trip continues.

Friday we drove up to Flagstaff and met up with our friends Matt, Lora and their son Jack.  Matt, Jack and I have played the Timberline Short Nine the last 2 days and Matt and I are headed over to Continental Country club for a full on round of 18 later this morning.

We also cleaned as much as we could out of the shed behind our house in Doney Park.  While in Doney we got to visit with my former Principal and good friend Glenn Gilman.  It was great to see him and fun to catch up on the happenings at my former work place.  Hello to anyone from Hopi who might be reading this!!

Tomorrow we head to California.  Here's the most recent map.




View Larger Map

Day miles; 142
Trip Miles - Almost 2,900

No comments: